17 Minutes Only!

Monday 6 October 2014

Stop Chasing the Money and Start Chasing the Dream


Most marketers think that having tools is enough to make money online.
The more tools and knowledge they have – the more money they will make.
But that’s far from the truth.
What’s even more interesting is that often we have all the tools in the world and know exactly what we need to do, but still nothing happens.
Why is that?
I can say from my own experience that the amount of money you make has nothing to do with how much knowledge, products or tools you have.
It’s about the reason WHY?
WHY and HOW BAD you need money?
“I want to make an extra $1000 a month online”, is not a strong motivator or a reason why.
Instead, you should be chasing your biggest goals, dreams and desires.
You should think about them and talk about them every single day, no matter what it is.
For example:
“I want get out of debt.”
“I want to help my family to have a better life.”
“I want to help my childrens to have a better life.”
“I want to quit my day job, because I can’t stand it anymore.”
“I want to move to a better neighbourhood, city or even a country” (have the exact place in mind).
“I want to buy a dream house” (have a specific one in mind)
“I want to buy a dream car” (have a specific model in mind)
“I want to go on vacation and visit _______” (have a specific place in mind)
“I want to travel around the world”
The more specific you are, the more brighter you can paint yourself in your dreams and seeing them achieving – the faster you will reach them.
Don’t think about money.
Rather think about your goals and dreams.
mindmap
Hope this makes sense.
If your goal or a dream is strong enough, you will find a way to cross that bridge no matter what it takes. Whether it’s a hard work, lots of failures, disappointments or risks to be taken. If you will follow your dream, the money will follow.
Find your reason WHY.
A strong WHY.
Have goals and dreams in mind.
Print them out.
Put them on your desktop and reach them every day.
And most importantly, believe in your dreams.
Don’t give up on them in the middle of the road and don’t let anyone tell you what you can or can’t do.
Think of Bill Gates.
Bill Gates dream was, to provide a computer on every desk on every home.
Bill Gates worked very hard in achieving his dream, he was very ambitious and competitive, and now he’s one of the richest people in the world.
Not because he chased the money, but because he chased the dream.http://www.raimundasm.com/stop-chasing-the-money-and-start-chasing-the-dream/

No comments:

Post a Comment