17 Minutes Only!

Thursday 14 May 2015

20 Celebrity Quotes On Success


One of the constant issues for entrepreneurs on their journey to success, is the struggle of slumps, occasional hardship and hitting a plateau. When we go to these dark or grey gloomy areas, it can be inspiring to reach inspirational quotes to remember why we’re on that journey – and the glory of what it’ll feel like when we’re there.
Below are a list of 20 celebrity quotes on success. Prepare to be inspired!
1 – “If you fall out of favor, you quickly stop being part of the conversation. But it can take one great project to turn things around. All you need is one hit or one great idea well-executed, and everybody’s talking about you again.” – Chris O’Donnell
2 – “Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.” – Denzel Washington
3 – “We’re at a point in history where everyone needs to pay attention to politics. Too much is at stake for us to be apathetic.” – Kevin Costner
4 – “I’m always trying to tackle subjects that tax me and make me think. That’s the key to staying young at heart. The brain has to be exercised the same as the rest of the body.” – Clint Eastwood
5 – “There’s an idea I came across a few years ago that I love: My happiness grows in direct proportion to my acceptance and in inverse proportion to my expectations. That’s the key for me. If I can accept the truth of ‘This is what I’m facing — not what can I expect but what I am experiencing now’ — then I have all this freedom to do other things.” – Michael J. Fox
6 – “Motherhood is given the brush-off in our society. ‘Oh, I’m just a mom,’ you hear women say. ‘Just’ a mom? Please! Being a mom is everything. It’s mentorship, it’s inspirational, it’s our hope for the future.” – Sally Field
7 – “I think people sometimes don’t pay enough attention to what they do. I’ve done well, but the reason is pretty simple: I’ve worked my ass off. The toughest thing a performer can do is make it look as if it comes easy.” – Justin Timberlake
8 – “It’s important to save your money. We need it for the long haul but too many Americans don’t save and don’t invest.  It used to be that people would be proud of the fact that they were middle class. You’d have your church and buy a house and you had a car and everything else.  Now, it’s really, really tough.  Everybody has financial issues except for the one percent.” – Michael Douglas
9 – “Being in the moment means not being distracted by the melodrama and hysteria around you. Present-moment awareness allows solutions to emerge.” – Deepak Chopra
10 – “When my oldest boy was about 14, I started to talk to him about some of the mistakes I made in life, just to put a few dents in that shiny armor.” – Denzel Washington
foxx-jamie- success-quote
11 – “When I was younger I’d berate myself: You’re fat, you’re not a good dancer, you’ll never have a boyfriend. I don’t sweat that kind of stuff anymore. Now every day is a miracle. I’ve also learned that if something is painful or upsetting, you shouldn’t hide from it. You should make it part of your life instead.” – Valerie Harper
12 – “I used to live an isolated existence, even in relationships, but now my family knows me for who I really am. Mostly, that’s a good thing.” – Tim Allen
13 – “A lot of young actors have the idea that, “I’ve got to do this right.  There’s a right way to do this.”  But there’s no right or wrong. There’s only good and bad.  And “bad” usually happens when you’re trying too hard to do it right. There’s a very broad spectrum of things that can inhibit you. The most important thing for actors – and not just actors, but everybody – is to feel loose enough to create what you want to create, and be free to try anything. To have choices.” – Robert DeNiro
14 – “When I look at myself as a younger actor, I see what a tight ass I was. I had a pretty big shadow because of my father and the comparisons. I was self-conscious about that. Now I realize there was nothing to be worried about.” – Michael Douglas
15 – “Hey, if I don’t have a job, I don’t know why I bother to get up. Any time the phone rings, I’m ready to go.  What else am I going to do? See, I’ve never retired.  I don’t even know what it means.” – Morgan Freeman
16 – “Customers should complain more. You know, food’s expensive nowadays. And these sommeliers come along with their thousand-page wine list and practically throw it in your lap. They’re all businessmen and know that customers get intimidated and buy something overpriced. I say, always put them on the spot. ‘You come back to me with a red wine at $30, $40.  Come back to me with a choice.’” – Gordon Ramsay
17 – “You have a responsibility to your work, to your choices. Once you get to a certain level of quality and commitment, you don’t want to go back and make Booty Call 7.” – Jamie Foxx
18 – “Many people don’t have the ability to be rich, because they’re too lazy or they don’t have the desire or the stick-to-itiveness. It’s a talent. Some people have a talent for piano. Some people have a talent for raising a family. Some people have a talent for golf. I just happen to have a talent for making money.” – Donald Trump
19 – “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” — Tony Hsieh
20 – “I think the first half of my 20s I felt I had to achieve, achieve, achieve. A lot of men do this. I’m looking around now and I’m like, Where am I running?” – Justin Timberlake

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, it's so knowledgeable, informative, and good looking site. I appreciate your hard work. Good job. Thank you for this wonderful sharing with us. Keep Sharing.
    TuitionWale Blog | TuitionWale Blog

    ReplyDelete